Dynamic employees will definitely get your organization better productivity rate! To attain their satisfaction you need to make the daily travel of your employee’s better, healthier and safest.
Sky Logistics is your one stop solution for Employee Transportation Services. We ensure that your employees are driven to your office with safety, punctuality & efficiency, yet benefit you with cost and speed advantages.
Sky Logistics Employee Transportation service is always at the vanguard of providing excellent service at competitive rates to our Customers and Clients.
We also provide an Account Representative, Account Management Tools, Flexible Billing and much more Options for better management.
We offer special professional service to corporate. Our experienced dispatchers and driving force know what it takes to get your attendees to their destination safely and on time.
Our extensive fleet means we can match the vehicles and services to your needs.
One of the largest private fleets in the region, so we’ll always have a vehicle for you and ensure that you and your group will never be stranded.
- Daily Reports – OTA, & OTD
- Back Ground Verified Drivers.
- Vehicle Audit & Surprise Checking
- Weekly Team Meeting.
- Quarterly Rewards & Recognition Program for Drivers.
- Monthly Statutory Compliance Audit
- Complaint Register-weekly discussion & corrective actions on complaint received.
- Quarterly Vehicle Health Check camp – in association with Tata Motors & Force Traveler.
- Half-Yearly Medical Camp for Drivers & Staff’s.
- Pre monsoon preventive checkup of cabs & Buses before every monsoon.
- All our cars are fitted with all essential equipment’s like Torch, Umbrella, First Aid Kit and fire extinguisher etc.
Training Provided by Us
Sky Logistics has a process of imparting continual training session for Drivers. We believe that we need to continuously conduct training programs to keep our employees including drivers abreast of the latest process and to withstand the current global Market changes.
We plan our training programs and session in such a way that all employees should receive a minimum training once in a month; we also do one full day outdoor team building exercise once in year to bring up the morale and to build up the cross functional/cultural relationship.
Training Topics Followed
- Defensive Driving
- Traffic Rules & Regulations
- Behavior & Attitude Orientation
- Compliance Check and Vehicle Maintenance
- Basic First Aid Training
- How to effectively utilize GPS Tracking system
- Telephone Etiquette
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Customized Client Specific Training